activemq-users mailing list archives

From Behzad Khosrojerdi <khosrojerdi.behz...@gmail.com>
Subject Rest Interface and Management API
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 05:19:05 GMT
Dear Friends,

I have a problem for creating Destinations

In fact , I checked out most of operations in REST Interface and

they work well but i cannot create destination

 however i can delete destination.

there is a permission for creating but it does not work.

I attached my sample project to see what wrong with that.

second problem that I have is about Management API

actually,i do not know how to initiate ActiveMQServerControl interface

and i could not find any example of this,

for more info,I use apache artemis standalone that a war file is connected
to it.

I look forward to  hear about you.

Thanks for reading my email.

Yours Faithfully,