activemq-users mailing list archives

From Frans Henskens <fhensk...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Ongoing queue troubles
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:08:52 GMT

Hi Tim,
I did write about the advisories. Using JConsole, I could see the advisory topics for the
queues/topics, and folders for the queues/topics that I could drill down into to get to the
consumers attached to each, e.g. Queue/CommandQueue/Consumer/henskens-#id

I could also see the producers if I created a debug point in the code after they were created
and before they were finalised and closed. I couldn't find any beans pertaining to the queue
other than those. I'll have a further look tomorrow!
Thank you very much for your help!
Cheers,Frans