activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Small, Wayne H" <wayne.h.sm...@lmco.com>
Subject userid authtication
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 16:07:45 GMT
Hi all,
   I'm using MQ 5.13.3 and I'm in the process of trying to setup userid access to the web
console.  I've followed the instructions, I've found, to edit the jetty.xml and import it
into activemq.xml and then edited jetty-realm.properties for userids and passwords.  Yet,
after I have bounced the ActiveMQ instance, the web console still comes up automatically and
does not prompt for a userid/pw.

Any suggestions?

Wayne Small
Software Engineer Sr.
Lockheed Martin
Clearwater Manufacturing Facility
3655 Tampa Road
Oldsmar, FL. 34677
813-854-7305 - office
727-455-0192 - mobile

Vacation
05/27/2018-06/10/2018

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- Thomas Edison