activemq-users mailing list archives

From preben <preben.asmus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delete messages from artemis broker
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 15:59:48 GMT
Actually I start and stop the broker between each test, but when running a
series of tests it seems that the newly started broker picks up messages
produced in the previous test ?
I would have presumed, that it would get a clean broker. To work around this
I need the deleteAllMessages.

I like the EmbeddedJMSResource, and might use that instead.

How can i get hold of all list of queues and topics via the
EmbeddedJMSResouce so I can call removeMessages ?

And it would be nice with a deleteAllMessages, but I'm not sure I got
bandwidth to do a PR in the near future.

/Preben