activemq-users mailing list archives

From "youngzil"<young...@163.com>
Subject Re: Message repetition consumption:Four consumers consume the same queue message, with two consumers receiving the same message at the same time, receiving a gap of 1ms
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 14:22:00 GMT
hi,
Added that: in peacetime, such as today, our system consumes 94 million messages, only 12
such duplicate messages appeared.

原始邮件
发件人:youngzilyoungzil@163.com
收件人:ActiveMQ Usersusers@activemq.apache.org
发送时间:2017年9月11日(周一) 22:14
主题:Re: Message repetition consumption:Four consumers consume the same queue message,
with two consumers receiving the same message at the same time, receiving a gap of 1ms

hi:
We currently have four consumers, so far, two consumers receive the same message is the main,
a small amount of three or four consumers received the same message, due to the difference
in receiving time in about 1ms, so I Doubt the problem lies in the broker,the broker sends
the same message to two different consumers.
my broker version:5.13.2

原始邮件