activemq-users mailing list archives

From Harrison Tarr <harrison.t...@connexta.com>
Subject RE: How to put "properties" on a message so they are accessible later
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:48:24 GMT
I just wanted to follow up: Does anyone know how to put an attribute/property on a message
in an ActiveMQServerPlugin that I can then pull out of the message in Camel?

Regards,
Harrison Tarr

-----Original Message-----
From: Harrison Tarr [mailto:harrison.tarr@connexta.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 8:56 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: How to put "properties" on a message so they are accessible later

Hi,

I'm trying to put a StringProperty on a Message in an ActiveMQServerPlugin. As far as I can
tell, the property gets set correctly. Later, I'm trying to retrieve the property from a Camel
Exchange. I don't see my property anywhere on the Exchange. I did notice that it looks like
the properties "firedTime" and "breadcrumbId," which I think come from Artemis, do appear
on the Camel Exchange, which makes me think there is some way to propagate my property from
Artemis to Camel.

Regards,
Harrison Tarr