activemq-users mailing list archives

From Harrison Tarr <harrison.t...@connexta.com>
Subject How to put "properties" on a message so they are accessible later
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 15:55:47 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to put a StringProperty on a Message in an ActiveMQServerPlugin. As far as I can
tell, the property gets set correctly. Later, I'm trying to retrieve the property from a Camel
Exchange. I don't see my property anywhere on the Exchange. I did notice that it looks like
the properties "firedTime" and "breadcrumbId," which I think come from Artemis, do appear
on the Camel Exchange, which makes me think there is some way to propagate my property from
Artemis to Camel.

Regards,
Harrison Tarr