activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Subscriber consumption not registering in AMQ Log
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:43:59 GMT
I wasn't proposing that you modify the source, only that you use it for
debugging.

It's possible that someone else will have experienced this problem and will
respond with an explanation; I hope someone does. But if you look back
through the ActiveMQ 5.x threads on this list over the past six months or a
year, you'll see that the odds are overwhelmingly that I'm the only person
who will respond (and even more so because your question is specific to
paying close attention to the logs when DEBUG is enabled, which most people
don't do), so be cognizant of that as you decide how and when to proceed.

Tim