activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Config to purge 'persistent' messages in DLQ.
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 05:58:42 GMT
You've probably already tried this and found it out, but persistent
messages are the normal case for the SharedDeadLetterStrategy, so they'll
be processed even if processExpired is false. Non-persistent messages are
not sent to the DLQ by default, which is why you've explicitly enabled that
via processNonPersistent, but persistent ones are always processed if
you've enabled the SharedDeadLetterStrategy.

Tim