activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: [Artemis 2.1-2.3] Configuration Reload on slave broker.xml causes slave to start/enable acceptors which disables backups
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:36:50 GMT
I’ve just tested manually (in a HA setup) that if you set delete policy to OFF which by default
it is set to OFF, then queues and address do not get undeployed on reload. Eg queues and addresses
if created in GUI or CLI remain.

Only if you change/override that to FORCE would it remove an address or queue not defined
in broker.xml. I assume here you have not set deletion policy to FORCE, and just on default
OFF

It would be good/great help if you are able to make any form or reproducer integration test
if you still see this issue.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone