activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject JMX MemoryPercentUsage Not Changing
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:45:06 GMT
I'm using two ActiveMQ-5.5.1 with a NetworkBridge between them.  I set
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq=DEBUG in log4j.properties on the receiving
broker.  The receiving broker's logs are showing:

2017-09-05 15:49:17,270 | DEBUG | default:memory:queue://RECEIVER:memory:
usage change from: 5% of available memory, to: 0% of available memory |
org.apache.activemq.usage.Usage | VMTransport: vm://localhost#3

I've watched the logs long enough to see the usage go up to 70% before
ramping back down, but when I view the MemoryPercentUsage using JMX and
JConsole it's stuck on zero.  I've watched the MemoryPercentUsage for thirty
minutes and I still haven't seen a change eventhough the memory usage in the
log file changes.

Why is the MemoryPercentUsage stuck on zero?