activemq-users mailing list archives

From yogu13 <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Network connectors dynamically
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 05:59:26 GMT
Hello Tim,

Thank you for your reply ..

Yes my brokers are embedded and the process gets notified of new servers
which come up. Once i wrote the question i did try it out and could see via
jmx that the network connector started working and showed up. However i
still need to get it working perfectly the way i need it..

Now my other challenge is for client processes i understand the connection
url needs to have all the broker ip and ports mentioned upfront for
failover. Is there a way i can add more brokers once connectionfactory is
created and initialized ?

I see connectionFactory.setBrokerURL(String brokerURL) API which is
available and not sure any updates to brokerURL made gets reflected. Any
ideas?

Regards,
-Yogesh