activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Does ActiveMQQueueBrowser let us access prefetched messages as well?
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 12:48:32 GMT
ActiveMQQueueBrowser returns only messages that are not pending, and I'm
not aware of any other way to browse the pending ones.

However, because the pending messages are still on the broker, it would be
possible for you to write custom code that browses the pending messages,
and if you do a good job of the implementation, we'd probably accept your
code into the ActiveMQ codebase if you were willing to contribute it to us.
But I have no idea how difficult that would be, and if you're not
interested in digging into the ActiveMQ code on your own, then it's
probably not an option.

Tim