activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: How to stop retry continously
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 04:27:12 GMT
OK, so if your goal is simply to allow the producer to detect that the
broker is unavailable, you can get the behavior you want by using the
sendTimeout setting (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15315631/activemqconnectionfactory-sendtimeout)
instead of the closeTimeout setting (whose purpose is to prevent closing
the connection - which you're not doing - from waiting forever).

Tim