activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport - Transport Connection to: tcp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX:5445 failed: java.io.EOFException
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 12:36:01 GMT
That's great news.

Sorry for never responding to your last two emails; I still had them
flagged to come back to, but nothing in the thread dump gave me any idea of
what was going on. Now that you've determined that the behavior was driven
by external forces rather than something within the broker, that makes
complete sense.

Tim