activemq-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Vansevenant <patrick.vanseven...@tvh.com>
Subject The ActiveMQ Web Console doesn’t support a plus (+) sign in the ClientID.
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 10:57:58 GMT
I’m trying to use an ISO 8601 date/time as part of the ClientID.

For example : connection.setClientID("<my unique
id>|2017-08-01T09:20:18.936+03:00");

The following error is generated when clicked on the url in the Web Console
| Connections page :

"No connection could be found for ID <my unique id>|2017-08-01T09:20:18.936
03:00"

I see that the ‘+’ sign isn’t correct encoded in the URL.

It is : +
http://testactivemq:8161/admin/connection.jsp?connectionID=%3Cmy%20unique%20id%3E|2017-08-01T09:20:18.936+03:00

And it should perhaps be : %2B
http://testactivemq:8161/admin/connection.jsp?connectionID=%3Cmy%20unique%20id%3E|2017-08-01T09:20:18.936%2B03:00

Patrick.

--

**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/glob/en/email-disclaimer

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."