activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martin Eden <martineden...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring MQTT setting on ActiveMQ-Artemis
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 08:40:10 GMT
Hi,

I am evaluating ActiveMQ-Artemis v 2.1.0 as a MQTT 3.1.1 broker.

I am coming from having used MQTT only brokers in the past like Mosquitto.

Usually MQTT only brokers have some standard settings.

Two of these settings that I am particularly interested in for my
application are:
- max_inflight_messages
- retry_interval
(as specified in the Mosquitto 1.4.14 broker config).

In particular I want to set the first to 1 so that, based on the MQTT
protocol specification, I get in order message delivery to the subscribers.

What are the corresponding settings in ActiveMQ-Artemis for both of the
above?

Thanks,
Martin