activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Connecting jetty websocket client to artemis stomp over websocket connector
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 18:07:34 GMT
>From what I can tell your client isn't actually speaking a valid protocol
with the server.  Do you have a GitHub project with your client that I can
take a look at?  Artemis ships with a STOMP/websocket example.  It's in
<ARTEMIS_HOME>/examples/protocols/stomp/stomp-websockets.  I just ran it on
2.2.0 and it worked fine.  It uses the stomp.js library.

I believe MQTT would work with web sockets, but I don't believe there's
been any testing around this use-case.

Justin