activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: JMSQueueControl deleted, what now?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 02:00:14 GMT
You can use the management
method org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.management.QueueControl#moveMessages(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) which takes a "filter" as the first parameter.  You can
use the filter:

  AMQUserID='<jmsMessageId>'

Where <jmsMessageId> is the JMS message ID of the message you want to
move.  This is what the JMSQueueControl did behind the scenes in the first
place.

Justin