activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hitesh <hitesh.hotchand...@contentsphere.com>
Subject Re: JAVA ActiveMQ JMX browse messages on Topic
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:58:58 GMT
Hey Tim,

Thanks for the reply.

I connected the MBeans using jconsole and found that it is possible to
browseMessages().
All the data that I've sent to that topic is accessible on JMX UI.
Following is the screenshot to verify the same.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4729857/Browse_Messages.png>

If this is possible to do via Jconsole UI, I believe it is also possible to
do it via JMXServices java APIs.
Can you quickly try the example I've posted and help me out if its not much
of a trouble?
Also a small modifications in the sample code which i provided,

List list = bean.browseMessages();
changes to
CompositeData[] list = bean.browse();

Thanks in advance