activemq-users mailing list archives

From Juleian <julian.herb...@gmx.net>
Subject Interaction APIs with Standalone ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:10:58 GMT
Hello,

I am new to ActiveMQ and try to figure out how to implement certain
interactions with the service.
I want to use ActiveMQ to implement a JMS service. By now the classic
consumer producer is running. However, I want to find information that
explain how to implement certain interactions. For instance, how to register
a component (producer/consumer) with certain topics, or how to change the
topic composition of that component. A component should also be able to get
all topics available with a simple request (I heard this is done with JMX
API). So is there a documentation out there, that helps to implement these
kind of things?

Best regards !