activemq-users mailing list archives

From ankushnamdeo <ankushnam...@gmail.com>
Subject Active MQ OSGI console
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:25:04 GMT
Hi I have been using activemq 5.9 and JBoss AMQ 6.1.

I found that in JBOSS AMQ we have OSGI console from where I can restart the
camel routes check status of queues and change any configuration. Same
Functionality I am not able to find in active mq 5.9.

If there is something I am missing because I need to change few thing while
AMQ is running . restarting AMQ is not a solution every time.

Please let me know if activemq standalone provide this type of functionality
and how can I avail it.