activemq-users mailing list archives

From aragoubi <aymen....@gmail.com>
Subject Intercept mqtt client connection
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 12:00:49 GMT
I added an mqtt interceptor into my artemis broker in order to intercept mqtt
client connection:

/public class SimpleMQTTInterceptor implements MQTTInterceptor
{
	@Override
	public boolean intercept(final MqttMessage mqttMessage, RemotingConnection
connection) throws ActiveMQException
	{
		System.out.println("MQTT Interceptor gets called ");

		if (mqttMessage instanceof MqttConnectMessage)
		{
			System.out.println("MQTT connection intercepted ");
                }
                return true;
        }
}/

My problem is that only message published to topics are intercepted.
Why this doesn't intercept *CONNECT* message ?