activemq-users mailing list archives

From rth <robert.huff...@gmail.com>
Subject Network of brokers and destination policies
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 21:11:26 GMT
We currently have a single broker that is configured with several
<destinationPolicy> entries (all for topics). We will be a network of
brokers.

My question is this: how should I deal with the <destinationPolicy> entries?
Do they need to be replicated across all brokers' configuration files?
Across some subset of brokers (say, brokers from which applications will be
consuming the message?) Something different?