activemq-users mailing list archives

From Siebo <blacktora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport - Transport Connection to: tcp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX:5445 failed: java.io.EOFException
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 09:57:02 GMT
Hi,

Finally, my problem was solved. It was a mistake from load balance tool
which made continuous command call to check activemq alive or not. By some
reasons, it made the number of thread increase by time and activemq die when
it exceeded maximum threads.
Thank you all (especially Tim) did help me a lot in resolving this trouble.

Thanks and best regards,
Siebo