activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: PooledConnectionFactory: createConnection results in log entry "Successfully connected to ..."
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 07:31:17 GMT
Hi Jochen

Could I suggest maybe looking at the test cases how they're using it and see what maybe different
in your code?

In particular look at testConnectionsArePooled

https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-jms-pool/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/jms/pool/PooledConnectionFactoryTest.java

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone