activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Active MQ Topic -PubSub : Subscriber Blocked because of Fault/Exception
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 13:07:13 GMT
Client redelivery works the way you described. For queues, broker
redelivery (see the appropriate section of
http://activemq.apache.org/message-redelivery-and-dlq-handling.html) will
do what you want, but I'm not sure it works for topics. But you could give
it a shot and see if it works.

If not, I don't believe there's a way to do what you want.

Tim (the other one)