activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: how can I see whole queue name(exceed 50 character) on web page ?
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2017 18:49:29 GMT
Use a JMX viewer such as JConsole to see if the full name is exposed
through JMX. I think it would be, but I've never had the need to have a
name that long.

If so, you can access the MBeans directly via their Java API, or you can
access them through Jolokia via REST calls. See
http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html and
http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html for more
information.

Tim