activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: when does ActiveMQ 6.x releases?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 13:10:57 GMT
Keep in mind too that Artemis started from the HornetQ codebase, and so
many portions of the broker code are more mature than the Artemis release
dates would imply. That's not to say that there haven't been changes, and
bugs, since, but the code wasn't written from the ground up when Artemis
development began.

Tim