activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: upgrade activemq from 5.6 to 5.9
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 01:35:17 GMT
Here are a few options off the top of my head:

1. Don't upgrade ActiveMQ till you can upgrade BouncyCastle.
2. Use a debugger to trace the Spring code to figure out which DH algorithm
is the one causing the problem, and then disable its use by your client
code. I've personally never used BouncyCastle, so I don't know offhand how
the disabling gets done (sorry), but I'm confident that the Internet does.
3. Split out your ActiveMQ broker into a standalone process, where its JARs
won't conflict with your app's JARs on the classpath.
4. Stop using the REST API and use the Java JMS client instead.

Tim