activemq-users mailing list archives

From hassan khraim <khra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: setting activemq artemis load balanced and HA
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 00:17:38 GMT
Thanks Michael, The diagram looks very interesting.  I will test it .

Thanks  a lot.

________________________________
From: Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pearce@me.com>
Sent: Sunday, 2 July 2017 7:17:37 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: setting activemq artemis load balanced and HA

Hi Hassan

As discussed on IRC, here is a deployment diagram we had for clustered artemis (multiple masters
and ha slaves) within my org on physical hosts during our POC stages, i have had to strip
a few bits, and rename some things, like wise are actually architecture we’re pushing out,
is slightly different but alas this i cannot share right now, only our original POC bits.

https://gist.github.com/michaelandrepearce/170e09d8895cd165c7a956d573c5cbad <https://gist.github.com/michaelandrepearce/170e09d8895cd165c7a956d573c5cbad>

If you are looking to deploy to VM’s or Cloud then you could even better isolate by deploying
each process independently.

Cheers
Mike