activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to find consumers on an exiting ActiveMQ Queue in c#
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:59:11 GMT
On 07/26/2017 09:38 AM, zaeem wrote:
> Is there a way in C# to do following
>

> a) Find All Queues
>
> b) For each Queue, find the count of consumers and Id/Name of Consumer
>
> c) For each Queue, find the count of produces and Id/Name of Producer
>
> I have used NMS but it does not give me a way of finding Consumer count for
> a Queue or name of the consumer.
>
> Zaeem
>

> --

You can use the Statistics Broker plugin to query for information on the
destination in question.

http://activemq.apache.org/statisticsplugin.html

There's even a nice example on StackOverflow on using it with C#

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15746391/how-to-access-the-activemq-statistics-plugin-in-net

To gather other information on the broker from .NET you could monitor
advisory topics like the producer / consumer instances which will tell
you a bit about what is going on at the broker side as well.

http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121