activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Amaram <rahul.ama...@lithium.com>
Subject Increasing Duplicate ID Cache size
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 11:13:35 GMT
Hi,

Due to the requirement of being able to store a large number of messages
in the queue without duplicates, I am considering increasing the
duplicate id cache size (parameter: id-cache-size) from its default
value of 2000 to a million. While I know that this would require
additional memory, I am not sure of what other complications could I run
into. I have looked up the forums but couldn't find any information
about increasing the duplicate id cache size.

Is it ok to increase the duplicate id cache size or could it have some
serious performance implications on ActiveMQ broker? Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Rahul.

--
Email: rahul.amaram@lithium.com