activemq-users mailing list archives

From tpavelka <tomas.pave...@ca.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate messages received with ActiveMQ 5.13.2
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:10:19 GMT
I got a little further today:
The reason that conduit does not happen is that even though ConsumerInfos
come twice for the same topic, they come over different transport
connections and thus come to different bridges. For conduit to happen it
must happen within one bridge.
Also, I noticed that when A,C and D (spokes) connect to B (hub) they do so
over duplex connections. I noticed some special processing for duplex
connections, namely that it creates additional bridges, in
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection#processBrokerInfo.

Tomas