activemq-users mailing list archives

From jbar <jan3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages are not discarded from queue when they're expired.
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:10:45 GMT
Thank you for your response.

The messages are indeed purged when I reconnect my customer, however I
observed the same behaviour testing one that doesn't set any TTL. When
trying the mechanism "in action" with 10 000 messages and their TTL = 500 ms
(and consumer connected all the time), all of them get dequeued and
delivered to the consumer, despite clearly being pending for more than only
0,5 s.
Am I missing something? Maybe there're some files other than activemq.xml
that I should take a look at?