activemq-users mailing list archives

From akpuvvada <akp4ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ - Performance with CLIENT Ack
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 01:43:06 GMT
When I tried multithreaded (processing parallel) the subscriber is not
logging any receipt. That made me affectively conclude it is not processing
any messages. However, when I tried single thread (serial processing) I can
see the subscriber is updating the log; so I know it is receiving the
messages and sending back acknowledgement . However, in the Active MQ UI, I
can see that all messages are in pending state and dequeued is 0.