activemq-users mailing list archives

From sgtech <bruno.ban...@scientificgames.com>
Subject Re: AMQ service stops on network disconnection
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 08:04:57 GMT
At first we only use the default jdbcPersistenceAdapter (without the lease
lock) -> not surviving a network disconnection

Then we tried to change the wrapper.conf to restart the AMQ service -> not
working also
wrapper.filter.trigger.1=Failed to start Apache ActiveMQ
wrapper.filter.action.1=RESTART

Then we tried the jdbc lease lock following the configuration found on
google but the majority of these posts share the wrong configuration -> the
service survived a network disconnection but the master/slave lock flapped
every 10 sec.

wrong jdbc lease lock: lockAcquireSleepInterval="5000" +
lockKeepAlivePeriod="10000"

good jdbc lease lock: lockAcquireSleepInterval="10000" +
lockKeepAlivePeriod="5000"