activemq-users mailing list archives

From tejas13 <tejas.sawa...@tcs.com>
Subject Active MQ getting restarted automatically
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 12:05:07 GMT
Dear All,

Thank in advance.

We are facing one major issue in production environment. We are using Active
MQ 5.14.5 stable version. We  observed that Active MQ server is getting
restarted automatically after 2,3 days.

We are using topic based communication. we are using 20 Topics.

Previously we found that max connection exceeded exception in log. So we
cross checked all code and found that all application are closing pooled
connection mechanism. Then we upgraded active MQ server.

We tried to monitor using JConsole also but did not got anything.

Please suggest required actions and good active mq monitoring tool.