activemq-users mailing list archives

From chinababuilla <chinab...@gmail.com>
Subject How to enforce authorization during session.createQueue() / createTopic()?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 19:54:39 GMT
Hi All,

I have a requirement such that I need to know if the user has permission to
create a destination or not when I call session.createQueue() or
session.createTopic(). The default behavior is we will know that when
creating a consumer or producer but not when creating the destination? Is
there a possibility? if so how? I have referred the Security documentation
and it does not address this scenario.

In brief, I want admin entitlements to be enforced on create destination and
read/write entitlements to be enforced on creating
producer/consumer/publisher/subscriber.

Kindly note: I am not looking for the information on how to assign admin
privileges to user groups.

Thanks in advance
Chinna