activemq-users mailing list archives

From jochenw <jochen.walz.m...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: PooledConnectionFactory: createConnection results in log entry "Successfully connected to ..."
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 05:17:21 GMT
Hi Mike,

thanks for the answer. Of course I have checked this . It says: "A JMS
provider which pools Connection, Session and MessageProducer instances so it
can be used with tools like Camel and Spring's JmsTemplate and
MessagListenerContainer. Connections, sessions and producers are returned to
a pool after use so that they can be reused later without having to undergo
the cost of creating them again."

However, I can see the log entries "Successfully connected to
tcp://0.0.0.0:61616" all the time - I would have expected that when the
first connections have been created, they are reused from the pool, and
there will be no more messages in the log file that a connection to the
broker has been made.

Cheers,
Jochen