activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: artemis 2.2.0 logging disaster
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2017 07:19:38 GMT
If you have the ability (not sure if this is a dev or a prod env) as clebert mentions at there
are some changes in master for MQTT protocol since 2.1.0 release, if you have any chance to
build and deploy master?

On the netty front there's a system property
-Dio.netty.leakDetection.level=advanced
If you add this and rerun, this will output if there's any leak. To eliminate or prove that
one.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone