activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Getting jboss ejb in ativemq rar deployed within jboss
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 04:40:21 GMT
You wrote code that does a JNDI lookup that fails; there's nothing
ActiveMQ-related about that. If someone here can help, that's great, but
this isn't where the JBoss/JEE experts hang out, so definitely post your
question other places. And if you haven't posted to StackOverflow yet, you
should; there are lots of people who know lots of things (including JBoss
and JEE) there.

Tim