activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When are messageConsumed, messagePull and messageDelivered methods of BrokerFilter executed?
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:43:11 GMT
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 6:36 PM, niwa.sama <niwa.sama@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am developing a plugin to control the number of messages that AMQ can
> handle in a fix time, but, i don't know when the mentioned methods are
> executed. I run many tests, but in none i can see that the methods are
> executed. Can any one please explain to me if i need some special
> configuration in AMQ in order to used that methods in my plugin?

For the consumed and delivered you need to enable the support for sending
the advisory messages that are sent on those events
http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html

For messagePull you'd need a zero prefetch consumer connected that is
pulling messages.

I am using xbean to generate a custom XML for my plugin.