activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Artemis 2.1.0 compatibility with 1.5.x
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:57:33 GMT
A 1.5.1 client should be able to interact with a 2.1.0 broker.  I don't
know why there would be a difference in the size of the messages.

To be clear, the new encoding applies to AMQP messages which you don't
appear to be using.

Can you work up a simple, reproducible test-case to demonstrate the issue
you're seeing?

Justin