activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Artemis v2.1 Spring MessageListener Netty StackOverflow
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 22:00:58 GMT
The actual problem occurs in a call to
PlatformDependent.newConcurrentHashMap() introduced here [1] in Netty
4.1.5.Final.  Try using Netty 4.1.4.Final.  If the behavior here really is
platform dependent that might explain why you're only seeing it on Solaris.

Justin

[1]
https://github.com/netty/netty/commit/c6a13e28b93b7b4d1f99f556cc894765a4c8e2f1