activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Small <stuart.alan.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Message grouping and MQTT
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 00:51:55 GMT
I'm evaluating ActiveMQ for a new application I am building.  Message
grouping is the feature that has brought me to ActiveMQ and it looks
perfect for what I want.  The only problem is that I'm constrained to only
using MQTT.  It's unfortunately but sadly it is a hard requirement.  The
state of AMQP v1 and STOMP is the ecosystem we are working in isn't up to
speed.

What short comings can I expect using MQTT vs the Core API or JMS?  Is this
feature available over MQTT?  I've already started trying to code out a
couple clients to test it, but I figured it'd be best to ask the experts
first and save myself some time.

Any help will be much appreciated