activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: Artemis rejects the clientid after client disconnection
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 12:08:13 GMT
Supplying/Posting  thread dumps and log files would be advantageous, especially without any
systematic way to reproduce via integration test. More info the better :)

Locally I'm struggling to reproduce the issue using your broker xml and killing clients manually,
but not able to reproduce so flying blind really. Any of the above would help possible tracking
down of the issue.