activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com>
Subject Re: How to monitor artemis ?
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:09:15 GMT
Maybe rather than develop something new,

is there scope to maybe add in Hawtio console to the Apache artemis build with the mentioned
plugin , maybe if rh are kind enough would they donate the plugin?

Also then some effort could be done to upgrade it to Hawtio 2 rather than spinning yet another
console app?

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone