activemq-users mailing list archives

From "niwa.sama" <niwa.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When are messageConsumed, messagePull and messageDelivered methods of BrokerFilter executed?
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:05:35 GMT
Hi

I have another question and i hope that you can help me.

I need to interrupt the process and re-apply the interceptor to one message
(or may be create and send a new message with same data) in some point of
the process (for example in preProcessDispatch method) if that message have
setted some properties, do exists a way to do that?

In both cases: re-apply the interceptor or create and send a new message, it
is necessary to interrupt the current process.