activemq-users mailing list archives

From "niwa.sama" <niwa.s...@gmail.com>
Subject When are messageConsumed, messagePull and messageDelivered methods of BrokerFilter executed?
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 22:36:53 GMT
I am developing a plugin to control the number of messages that AMQ can
handle in a fix time, but, i don't know when the mentioned methods are
executed. I run many tests, but in none i can see that the methods are
executed. Can any one please explain to me if i need some special
configuration in AMQ in order to used that methods in my plugin?

I am using xbean to generate a custom XML for my plugin.

This is the configuration in my AMQ:

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="instance-1" dataDirectory="${activemq.data}"
schedulerSupport="true">
    <destinationPolicy>
        <policyMap>
          <policyEntries>
            <policyEntry topic="&gt;">
                <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                    <constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy limit="1000"/>
                </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
            </policyEntry>
            <policyEntry memoryLimit="100mb" producerFlowControl="false"
queue="&gt;" prioritizedMessages="true" useCache="false">
                <deadLetterStrategy>
                    <individualDeadLetterStrategy queuePrefix="DLQ." />
                </deadLetterStrategy>
                <pendingQueuePolicy>
                    <storeCursor/>
                </pendingQueuePolicy>
            </policyEntry>
          </policyEntries>
        </policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

    <plugins>
        <transactionsPlugin xmlns="http://commons.cm.com/schema/activemq">
            <transactionsPolicies>
                <transactionsPolicy queue="jms.test.queue"
transactions="10"/>
            </transactionsPolicies>
        </transactionsPlugin>
    </plugins>

    <managementContext>
        <managementContext createConnector="false"/>
    </managementContext>

    <persistenceAdapter>
        <kahaDB directory="${activemq.data}/kahadb"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

      <systemUsage>
        <systemUsage>
            <memoryUsage>
                <memoryUsage percentOfJvmHeap="70"/>
            </memoryUsage>
            <storeUsage>
                <storeUsage limit="100 gb"/>
            </storeUsage>
            <tempUsage>
                <tempUsage limit="50 gb"/>
            </tempUsage>
        </systemUsage>
    </systemUsage>

    <networkConnectors>
        <networkConnector name="instance-2"
uri="static:(tcp://127.0.0.1:62616)" conduitSubscriptions="true"
userName="admin" password="admin"/>
    </networkConnectors>

    <transportConnectors>
        <transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600"
updateClusterClients="true" rebalanceClusterClients="true"
updateClusterClientsOnRemove="true"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <shutdownHooks>
        <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
class="org.apache.activemq.hooks.SpringContextHook"/>
    </shutdownHooks>
</broker>

I have tow Brokers configured in the same machine. Of course, only the
brokerName and networkConnector it's different.